Junior developer with a passion for Front-End development and web technologies
Web development and web design have been my favorite things since the day I took my first web development class in college! The feeling of seeing my code successfully appear right before my eyes sparked a deep interest inside me, and it hasn’t stopped since. The best part about being in web development for me is being able to make anything I want through writing code with a little hard work and creativity.
There will always something new to learn, so I am constantly learning and improving my skills to enhance my knowledge of the industry. I am seeking opportunities to use my knowledge of web technologies while continuously learning and enhancing my skills.
Current focus: Seeking a professional role in Front-End Development.
- Create visual representations through web pages and media
- Develop visual strategies to be implemented
- Create and organize new designs, templates and features as needed
Content Managment Specialist
- Use WordPress, HTML and CSS to maintain site content and pages
- Perform web optimization best practices for SEO and reducing network requests
- Collect information to enhance the value of the site
- Write, edit, and develop web site content
Kennesaw State University
College of Computing and Software Engineering
- Marietta, GA
- B.S. in Information Technology
- Conectration in Mobile and Web Technologies
- Cum Laude (GPA: 3.64/4.0)
- Dean's List 3 semesters
- IT 1323: Advanced Programming Principles
- IT 3883: Advanced Application Development
- IT 3203: Intro to Web Development
- IT 4123: Electronic Commerce
- IT 4203: Advanced Web Development
- CSE 3203: Overview of Mobile Systems
Find me on the web!